A girl who loves to read - helping to build book culture though:

*Independent Bookstore Connections*

* Community Book Events*

*Book Reviews*

*Book News*




Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Mile High Book Club: Great Airplane Reads

Gearing up for a visit to my family in San Fran in 2 weeks, and the 5.5 hour plane ride, I'm already assembling a list of reading for my travels. This NPR clip states:

"I don't have a Kindle. But I do have my pride and pretension. When I travel, I want something delicious and escapist to read that won't insult my intelligence or embarrass me in airports."

Here, here!



As for me, I'll be reading Kate Morton's Forgotten Garden and for some escapist fantasy I'll be diving into childrens author Margaret Peterson Haddix's The Missing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment